VIRTUAL ADJUSTING ONE-DAY WEBINAR (TDI Course #122946)
A one-day webinar offering critical skills for virtual estimating
COVID-19 has the whole industry adjusting quickly — make sure you’re ready
Carriers are working rapidly to respond to daily-changing situations on the ground.
By adding a variety of digital tools to your adjuster arsenal, you’ll be ready to adjust claims under today’s unique challenges. The virtual adjusting approach minimizes face-to-face contact to prioritize safety and put customers at ease while enabling you to continue to deliver at the highest levels of customer satisfaction and quick cycle times.
Adjusters who anticipate change and adapt their skillsets are adjusters who keep working no matter the circumstances. Keep your skills up to date, and keep the deployments and assignments coming in.
This course is approved by TDI for 5 hours of general Texas adjuster CE.
- The right resource for the right claim: How does the virtual adjusting claim process work?
- Essential keys to homeowner engagement
- Tips & tricks for hands-free material & product identification
- Simplifying low-tech and no-tech desk estimating
- Using ClaimXperience, PLNAR & Hover digital tools for virtual adjusting
- Guided hands-on practice & plenty of Q & A
The schedule for the day is as follows:
10:00 am – 2:00 pm – Instructional Webinar
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Hands-On Individual Practice
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm – Project Review & Q & A
All times are Central Time.
Our Virtual Adjusting Webinar
is held as a livestream so you can participate from your home or office.
Each session is one day, running from 10:00am – 4:00 pm CST.
CATI will provides all instructional material for the Virtual Adjusting Webinar online.
You will need a computer with a reliable internet connection and audio capability. The webinar will be presented via Zoom, and you’ll need to create an account to log in once you get your invite, if you don’t already have one.
If you wish to complete the hands-on practice exercise, you’ll need an Xactimate license or the demo version installed on your computer.
Lessons Sample lesson
- VADJ Virtual Adjusting Webinar Manual
- VADJ Scoping Process
- The Right Resource for the Right Claim
- VADJ Texture Guide
- VADJ Flooring Installation Guide
- VADJ Cabinet Quality Guide
- VADJ Scoping Tick Sheet
- VADJ First Contact Talking Points
- VADJ Virtual Adjusting Webinar PowerPoint
- VADJ Importing a Sketch Underlay to Xactimate 28 or X1
- VADJ Digital App Demo Videos