- This event has passed.
Texas Adjuster Pre-License
January 20 @ 8:00 am - January 24 @ 5:00 pm CST$429
The 4-day course that prepares you to take & pass the Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-License Exam (TDI Course #111051)
- Pre-Licensing is for you if...
- You can expect to learn...
- What to bring...
- TX licensing requirements...
You've heard stories about the money adjusters can make and the lives they're able to touch. Or maybe you've gotten some storm experience already under an emergency license.
Whatever's exposed you to the opportunity, you've identified being an independent adjuster as a profession that sounds like a great fit for you!
Now all you need to do is prepare for and pass the Texas All-Lines Adjuster examination.
If you're the type of person who isn't excited about hiking up the mountain of a two hundred page manual full of insurance concepts, policies, and scenarios with nothing but a highlighter as your guide...
You're in the right place!
After all, it is a state licensing exam. They're not made to be simple... but with our proven instructional model, CATI's pass rate is 99%!!!
Our 4-day state certified course is for you if you learn better in a live, fun, interactive group learning environment led by an experienced licensed educator. We cover all the requirements set forth by the Texas Department of Insurance.
That means you become a licensed independent adjuster in days rather than having to figure out what to study alone...
Or worse, looking up to discover you've put it off for weeks, months, or even years!
You will learn Texas Statutes & Rules pertaining to:
- Licensing requirements
- Marketing practices
- Adjuster practices & responsibilities
- Worker's Compensation
- Insurance terms & concepts
And General Policy Structures pertaining to:
- Personal Lines Coverage
- Personal Auto Policy
- Standard Fire Policy
- Homeowner's Coverage
- Inland & Ocean Marine
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Property
- Additional Coverages
- Insurance terms & concepts
There are no prerequisite courses for the Texas All-Lines Adjuster course.
CATI provides all instructional materials for the Texas All-Lines Adjuster course.
In addition, you will need to bring:
- Notebook, pen/pencil, highlighter
- Exam must be taken in ink
- Calculator (smartphone calculators are not allowed)
- And your "ready to be licensed" self!
TX offers resident and non-resident licenses:
- If you are a resident of the state, you must test/pass TX state exam to obtain a TX license.
- If you are a resident of a state that requires an adjuster license, and is reciprocal with TX, you must acquire your home state license first AND THEN apply for a non-resident TX license to work claims for TX storm events (TX state exam not required).
- If you are a resident of a state that requires an adjuster license, and is NOT reciprocal with TX, you must acquire your home state license first AND THEN test/pass the TX state exam to apply for a non-resident TX license to work claims for TX storm events (TX state exam IS required).
- If you are a resident of a state that does not require an adjuster license, you may test/pass TX state exam to appoint TX as your designated home state license.
To register for a course, follow the link in the event details to the course page.