TWIA Adjuster Certification Access
About this product
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT UPDATE CONCERNING U.S. ADJUSTING SERVICES and TWIA CERTIFICATIONS!
Thank you for your interest in enrolling in the TWIA certification as part of the U.S. Adjusting Services (USAS) roster.
You may have heard that USAS and CATI are now part of the Eberl Claims Service (ECS) family. (Learn more about that here.) We are excited to be partnered with ECS and look forward to working with you as part of the ECS family in the future.
You’ll want to take one of two steps to make sure you’re properly aligned for TWIA deployments should they arise.
- If you are currently on the ECS roster you’ll want to log into your ECS Adjuster Portal by clicking this link: https://app.eberls.com/Account/LogIn
- Once you’re logged in click on LEARNING CENTER (far left menu bar)
- From there, click on CATALOG
- From there, click Eberl TWIA Training
- From there, click Enroll
- You will be placed on a waiting list and will receive approval once your request has been reviewed.
- If you are not currently on the ECS roster, you’ll need to apply to onboard by clicking here: https://jobs.eberls.com/
- Once there, click on your interest among CURRENT OPENINGS
- Click APPLY NOW and follow the given prompts
- Once you’ve completed the application process, wait to be contacted by someone from Eberl Staffing with onboarding instructions.
If you have any questions or experience any issues with the process please email email@example.com and someone will reach out to help you.
Out of stock