This First Contact Talking Points handout is condensed from material found in your manual. This can be used along with the Scoping Tick Sheet as a helpful tool during your conversation with the insured.VA First Contact - Talking Points
Below are demo videos utilized in the webinar presentation.
Key to the virtual adjusting process is identifying the right resource for the right claim.
What this means is that we want to evaluate all of the information about the claim at hand and the tools we have, and choose the one that makes the most sense for the circumstances. We want to think about:
- What is the type of loss?
- Where is the damage? Interior? Exterior? Roof?
- How complex is the damage?
- What is the homeowner’s capability or willingness to use any particular technology? For instance, do they have a smart phone, and do they know how to use it? Will they need guidance while they obtain the information? (Consider ClaimXperience.) Can they work independently? (Consider cutting them loose with PLNAR.)
- What is the cost? Who is covering the cost?
- What technology has been approved or required by the carrier?
Upload your completed estimate below.