We Train the Industry
Join leading insurance companies around the country who trust our proven model to train their own adjusters
Leading insurance carriers from around the country rely on the Catastrophe Adjuster Training Institute to facilitate training of their staff. Sometimes, the developmental needs of your adjusters and examiners can be met by participating in our ongoing monthly core courses on adjuster fundamentals, Xactimate, advanced scoping technical skills, etc. But part of what makes CATI unique is our ability to partner with you to build the adjuster training you need to equip your team, ranging from Lunch ‘n Learn workshops on a topic of your choosing to one- or two-week hands-on intensives here at our facility, and everything in between.
We’ll work with you to take your team wherever they’re at — whether they’re a new hire or an adjuster with 25 years in the field — and customize a course to meet the exacting standards of your claim handling guidelines. Your custom course can address the specific needs of your team and your customers in a private setting.
Previous custom courses have included some of these subjects:
- Advanced Residential Scoping — damage and material identification, advanced Xactimate skills and intensive on-site scoping practice
- Virtual Property Adjusting — hands-on training techniques for desk adjusters using ClaimXperience or customer-submitted photos to complete dimensioning, damage evaluation and estimating over the phone
- Basic, Intermediate or Advanced Xactimate — training for your team on the most current version of Xactimate at exactly the level they need
- Ethics — consumer protection session to meet CE requirements for licensed Texas adjusters
- Material-specific Sessions — various sessions on trades and materials such as modified bitumen vs. rolled roofing, flooring materials, etc.
- Many more — let us know what you need and we’ll build and deliver the right course for you
Throughout the year, we see many insurance company staff in our Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-License course. If you have staff needing to be licensed in Texas, we can enroll them in our monthly classes. Have a larger group? We can come to you and present the course to your staff on-location so you can minimize travel expenses.